Cultural Relevance
Search
Search
Confident woman, professional attire, colorful abstract background.

Teach Without the Tech Hassle.

Beyond just a platform,we are your partners helping you achieve more

Let Cultural Relevance do the marketing and customer support while you focus on teaching your pre-recorded or LIVE group classes with ease.

No Monthly Subscription

You keep 70% - we earn the other 30% for hosting, marketing and support. You never pay any monthly fees.

PREMIUM CUSTOMER-BASE

Attract the best audiences to your courses. Cultural Relevance will opens your brand to the world's top minds and companies.

Production Partners

Need help to professionally record your courses? Our team will help you  produce your course.

By signing up, I agree with the website's Terms and Conditions
Shopping Basket